Yes, those ingredients that are marked organic, are certified organic and they are GMO-free. All other ingredients are from GMO-free sources.
Articles in this section
- Do You List All of Your Ingredients on the Carton?
- What Is the Chicken Broth on the Ingredients List?
- How Much Bone Broth Is in Your Soups?
- Are the Soup Ingredients Certified Organic and are they GMO-free?
- What Type of Salt and Spices Do You Use in Your Soups and Do You Add Any MSG?
- What Is the Guar Gum in the Soup and Why Do You Use It?
- Are Your Soups Certified Kosher or Halal?
- Apart from the Allergens Listed, Are the Soups Allergen Free?