Our bone broth is gluten-free, tree nut and peanut free, and shellfish free and the processing facility is also free of these allergens.
Articles in this section
- Kettle & Fire's Ultimate Guide to Bone Broth
- With business growing at a rapid pace, how do you ensure the ability to maintain that quality when quantity becomes a factor?
- Do you monitor for Glyphosate Contamination?
- Does the Bone Broth have a unique availability to penetrate more easily into the cells of the body?
- What are the Potassium Levels in your Bone Broth?
- Can I freeze some of the Bone broth?
- How do I send a gift
- Have you heard of anyone experiencing bloating, gas, and cramps from drinking bone broth?
- How I should use it to lose weight
- Are your broths processed in an allergen free facility?