We know it is important to many people that we use filtered water. Sometimes people ask what type of filtration we use. We are using reverse osmosis to filter the water used in our bone broth which is the most effective way to remove fluoride from the water.
Articles in this section
- Kettle & Fire's Ultimate Guide to Bone Broth
- With business growing at a rapid pace, how do you ensure the ability to maintain that quality when quantity becomes a factor?
- Do you monitor for Glyphosate Contamination?
- Does the Bone Broth have a unique availability to penetrate more easily into the cells of the body?
- What are the Potassium Levels in your Bone Broth?
- Can I freeze some of the Bone broth?
- How do I send a gift
- Have you heard of anyone experiencing bloating, gas, and cramps from drinking bone broth?
- How I should use it to lose weight
- Are your broths processed in an allergen free facility?