We have extremely rigid quality control and assurance testing that is done by multiple third parties so growing does not change this. Ensuring high-quality product is what is most important to us in our business, second to nothing. If we cannot maintain our high standards with higher production volumes, we will not produce more.
Articles in this section
- Kettle & Fire's Ultimate Guide to Bone Broth
- With business growing at a rapid pace, how do you ensure the ability to maintain that quality when quantity becomes a factor?
- Do you monitor for Glyphosate Contamination?
- Does the Bone Broth have a unique availability to penetrate more easily into the cells of the body?
- What are the Potassium Levels in your Bone Broth?
- Can I freeze some of the Bone broth?
- How do I send a gift
- Have you heard of anyone experiencing bloating, gas, and cramps from drinking bone broth?
- How I should use it to lose weight
- Are your broths processed in an allergen free facility?