Kettle & Fire Bone Broth only comes in one carton size — containing 16.2 oz of bone broth and two servings per carton. We do not have any other carton sizes at this stage. However, you can order as many cartons as you like and, if you order six or more, you qualify for free shipping!
Articles in this section
- What Type of Water Do We Use in Our Bone Broth?
- What is Tetra Pak and Why Do You Use it to Package Your Bone Broth?
- Will You Be Making Onion-Free and Peppercorn-Free Bone Broth in the Future?
- What is Guar Gum?
- All About Our Cattle
- What Are the Potassium Levels in Your Bone Broth?
- How Do You Achieve the Long Shelf Life?
- Are There Any Specific Chicken Bones or Parts That You Use in Your Broth?
- Are Your Chickens Free Range or Organic?
- Can I Make Bone Broth in a Pressure Cooker?