Yes you can! Frozen bone broth from other companies has a shelf life of about 45 days so I would not keep it frozen longer than that.
Articles in this section
- Kettle & Fire's Ultimate Guide to Bone Broth
- With business growing at a rapid pace, how do you ensure the ability to maintain that quality when quantity becomes a factor?
- Are your Bone Broths corn-free?
- Do you monitor for glyphosate contamination?
- Does the Bone Broth have a unique availability to penetrate more easily into the cells of the body?
- I'm on a low potassium diet, what are the potassium levels in your Bone Broth?
- Can I freeze some of the Bone broth?
- How do I send a gift
- Have you heard of anyone experiencing bloating, gas, and cramps from drinking bone broth?
- How I should use it to lose weight