There are approximately 2 grams of Carbohydrates per serving.
Articles in this section
- How do you maintain your high-quality standards?
- Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) Bone Broth
- How many grams of Glycine are in one box or one serving of the Beef Bone Broth?
- Do your bone broths contain MSG?
- Why does the box I purchased at Whole Foods list 479 grams in front while the photo on your site list 500 grams?
- How are the cattle slaughtered?
- Would you be interested in Kosher Certification?
- Bone Broths are supposed to gel upon cooling, does your Bone Broth gel when cooled in the refrigerator?
- Your website says all your ingredients are organic, I ordered your Bone Broth and certain ingredients are NOT listed as organic.
- The product label states that it contains 6 grams of protein or 24 calories, yet 30 calories per serving. Which macro-nutrient accounts for the remaining 6 calories?